shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Missourians?

1. Wink Me Too

Independence-Sugar Creek area of Missouri.
    I don't know anyone personally that loves this stuff besides me.....

2. I am going to be planning a gathering in St. Louis---it's on the back burner of my mind, but moving forward quickly. I guess it's time I start a thread at my place to discuss ideas.

3. I'm in Springfield, MO. However, my hometown is Chillicothe (north and east of KC) where most of my family still lives. I have a son and his wife living in Smithville and my husband's family lives in Belton. I also have a sister in St. Louis. Needless to say, I travel to ALL the major cities in Missouri frequently!!

4. i am not in missouri, but i am fairly close here in little rock. i am abou 3-1/2 hours from branson!

5. I live in a little town called Windsor. I am right between Clinton, Sedalia, Warrensburg and Warsaw. I am new to this site and recently got on as a designer on a site (yay!). Nice to meet you all!

6. I live in Maryville, MO. About 2 hours north of KC...

Used to work in the Fort Zumwalt School District -- so I know exactly where Dardenne Prairie is. Now we live on the other side of St. Louis. Just on the other side of the Mississippi River in Granite City, Il.

I'm in Missouri

I too live in southeast MO down in the bootheel. Hey Hummie....we're neighbors!!! I was born and partly raised in St Louis county. There's more of us than I thought LOL

9. Not native, but Missourian now

I live in Lebanon, about an hour east of Springfield right on I-44. Born and raised a military brat, the military brought us to Fort Leonard Wood and we bought a house in Lebanon and now we're here to stay. I'm glad to see there are others from Missouri.

10. I'm in Olathe, KS -- not far from the KC area at all. I'm also VERY new to digi-scrappin. Actually VERY new to any type of scrapping lol