shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Missourians?

1. St. Louis Area gal here!

I am in Arnold, MO! I would love to be part of a group locally. There are lots of things that I do not understand about DS! I have a friend who is also part of this site, that lives in Fenton.

PM me if there is a group that gets together for DS.

Talk to ya soon,
    Ann

Hi Ann-Glad to see you made it here. You are going to love this site, as I told you I am totally addicted! LOL.

BTW, I am the friend Ann was referring to. I live in Fenton, MO.

I agree, if there is ever a group get together, would love to be included.

3. I'm from the Missouri bootheel, went to school in Columbia (go Tigers!) and lived in St. Louis for a while.

I am from MO St. Joe area actually but don't live there right now due to hubby in the military.... but I love MO And I miss it so much one day maybe Ill be back there LOl

5. St. Louis County

In in North St. Louis County, Born and Raised in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by malmom View Post
    In in North St. Louis County, Born and Raised in the area.
    Welcome! Glad to see someone else in the local St. Louis area. I'm in Fenton (South County).

I actually live in Illinois, but we are just outside of MO off I-270. We do almost everything in St. Louis. Glad there are so many of us here!

i am in Springfield, MO!
    email me if you are close to me
    katiashermanphotography@yahoo.com

9. I am from the Kansas side of the KC area. Overland Park to be exact. And I am new to digitalscrapbooking.

10. I am in South St Louis off of S. Grand and Arsenal. I use several programs and am learning PSE 3.0