shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Missourians?

Hybrid View

Missourians?

Is there anyone out there from Missouri? I'm in KC, but in general, anyone in my area? I'm just curious, because it seems like most of the people I encounter are in the northeast.

I'm one of those Northeasterner's.. :( Good luck finding people locally... I haven't found not one person here in my town...

I'm 6 hrs south of you, but we are in KC several times a year. In fact, I will be there this Thursday & Friday. Maybe we could get together some time when I'm in the area.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

4. Shout out from St. Charles

Yup, Missouri girl born and bred. New to digiscrappin tho.

5. I'm in Olathe KS.. about 20 minutes south

I'm in the KC area too.

I live about 20 minutes S of KC. I grew up near Jefferson City but moved here w/ DH who works in OPKS. I was beginning to think I was the only Missourian here!

my boss would say "Show Me" ... but he's in Canada now, not East St. Louis!
    Liz / Calgary

8. I'm in Missouri....away from you all in the Southeast bootheel corner, although raised in St. Louis County and travel there all the time.

I've been trying to get more Missourians to join my SMILE bunch. Brandi was there once, but I believe she left.

There is a google group for Missourians run by the owner of mydigitalmuse who is from St. Louis. I belive they may eventually have a gathering in St. Louis.

9. I'm from the Missouri bootheel, went to school in Columbia (go Tigers!) and lived in St. Louis for a while.