shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mon 9/29 Daily Download

Mon 9/29 Daily Download

Sick of me yet??? Here's another freebie from me! This time it's an add-on from my soon to be released page kit called Joy of Flight. Hope you can make use of it...
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...e=products_new

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Cool! Can't wait to see the kit! I have photos I can use in this

cute.. off to download..but I don't know..that lightening bolt.. makes me think of flight delays and sitting on the tarmac! :) haha! I have the worst luck .. a 45 minute thunderstorm in China caused us to be 6 hours late to get into Hong Kong and then a whole day late in getting back to the US when we adopted Lizzie..what a nightmare that trip was!!! hmm.. I could use this to scrap that story!!!! It's about 2 pages of just journaling.. I don't have pictures because by that point I was so annoyed/sick/missing Katie at home/tired...you name it...I actually PACKED the cameras so I didn't have to carry them!!! I left one little camera in my carry on! okay.... my blood pressure just went up 30 points just remembering that day!
    Anita
    mom to Katie and Lizzie

Thanks Holly, this is great!

Hey thanks! I can use this one with the Airplane.

This is so cute Holly! Thank you for sharing. I can never get sick of seeing more of your stuff.
    Suzette

7. Cool, Holly! Can't wait to see the rest!

Thank you!

We could never get sick of you Holly!! Thanks so much for sharing..I really like the colours!

Nope, we never get sick of you. Can't wait to see the whole kit. Thanks for the Add-on pages.

10. Thank you so much, it is adorable

Closed Thread