shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: October Photoshop CS2/3 classes now open for enrollment!

October? or wait?

After taking the Beginners PhotoShop class I had to take a hiatus, because life became really busy. I finally came to sign up for the Intermediate Photoshop class, but I have not been able to log in for the past week for some reason.

I just paid for Andrea's Intermediate Photoshop class for October, but it's already a few days after the lessons were posted- that is, if they're still being posted on Wednesdays. I'd really like to start now, but if I must wait until November, I will. I will be sad, but I will wait if I have to.

Thanks!

Cassy Sexton

Quote Originally Posted by Cassy View Post
    After taking the Beginners PhotoShop class I had to take a hiatus, because life became really busy. I finally came to sign up for the Intermediate Photoshop class, but I have not been able to log in for the past week for some reason.

I just paid for Andrea's Intermediate Photoshop class for October, but it's already a few days after the lessons were posted- that is, if they're still being posted on Wednesdays. I'd really like to start now, but if I must wait until November, I will. I will be sad, but I will wait if I have to.

Thanks!

Cassy Sexton
    As far as I know, the lessons are still posted on a Wednesday, but seeing as last Wednesday was still September, I am guessing that the first lesson will be posted this coming Wednesday which will be 7th.

So, I don't think you have missed anything :)

I am pretty excited about taking the Illustrator class

Thanks, I hope that's right! I don't want to miss a thing. I'm very excited. :)

Hi Cassy,

Joy is right, the classes start the first Wednesday of every month. So, the October classes will officially start the 7th. I'll be posting some welcome information in the class forum later today though. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Cassy View Post

Thanks!

Cassy Sexton

I've signed up for the Illustrator (Beg #2) class, and I've just gotten my CS4 upgrade, so I'm gonna be a much happier camper this time around, I'm sure. I'm going to have to go back over all the previous lessons to see what I missed...
    Thanks for the sale, Andrea!

7. I still can't get access to October classes...I had order # 234813 ...I only see the August class that I took.

Let me check into that for you. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon Kay View Post
    I still can't get access to October classes...I had order # 234813 ...I only see the August class that I took.

Not sure what happened on that. I apologize. We've put you in the November forum since that class starts tomorrow. Let me know if you can't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon Kay View Post
    I still can't get access to October classes...I had order # 234813 ...I only see the August class that I took.

10. Photoshop Elements

I am getting emails in response to posts I made in Photoshop Elements thread. I don't know why because when I respond, I don't see anything I posted (obviously). How does this happen?