shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Blinkie Impaired

Blinkie Impaired

I've tried adding blinkies to my signature here and even on my blog. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but it isn't working. The code shows up instead of the actual blinkie on my signature on this site. On my blog I can get the pic, but the link goes back to photobucket...so I'm stumped. I read several help posts too, but I'm still missing something here...help!

Morning! Do you have the IMG codes around your link? You should be able to just hit the yellow insert image button and paste your link there.

Quote Originally Posted by mosser77 View Post
    Morning! Do you have the IMG codes around your link? You should be able to just hit the yellow insert image button and paste your link there.
    no??? I just right clicked, went to properties and copied the URL...then tried pasting that in the edit signature box....I'll go try the yellow box thing... =)

Sweeeeeeet!!

You are a genius mosser77!! YAY, it finally works! I think I tried just about every way you can do it all wrong! Thanks so much!!

Also, I made a signature using elements from a GDS Mega Kit...can I use it as a signature here...and if so, how would I do credits for it?? Just list it under it maybe?

Now if I can just get this blinkie to link back here from my blog I'll be set!
    Last edited by kelseyll; 09-23-2008 at 01:13 AM.

YAY! Good job :)

As far as crediting, I think if you just type a one liner underneath it - "siggy created with Sept GDS Collab Kit" or whatever, that would be sufficient.

Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by mosser77 View Post
    YAY! Good job :)

As far as crediting, I think if you just type a one liner underneath it - "siggy created with Sept GDS Collab Kit" or whatever, that would be sufficient.
    Thanks for your help...I'm going to try to get that to work too then! =)

Quote Originally Posted by kelseyll View Post
    Thanks for your help...I'm going to try to get that to work too then! =)
    Great job on the siggie!! That is really cute.