shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: HINT and KNOWLEDGE #2 - DREAMMY LOOK

lol who said you cant do it on kids? lol

my business card but with this new affect lol....(my card doesnt have motion blur on it but this does ) lol
    Kinda makes it think that kids are everywhere at ones...
    Presto! Changeo! Photoshopo! - been using Photoshop since 1999

wow these are gorgeous examples- Anemona, you make a stunning couple!

I was having a bit of a play yesterday but need to finish them off cos want to tweak them a little bit, as am not quite 100% happy with them yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Anemona View Post
    Thanks girls.
    So glad you liked my picture. The motion blur is a great idea!!!!
    We should create a section on photo tips and technics. Its very usefull. After all without photos there would be no scrapbooking

Hey, just chiming in here that we do have a Photography forum if you just scroll down more on our Forum home page :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Anemona View Post
    I havent received the final prints yet. But I have a few to play with. This one I did not like since we seem to serious and people in the back dont look their best. So I decided to usePrecious technique...
    I liked the result. I have many pics that we look good but on the background people are walking arround preparing stuff for the christening of our son that took place right after the wedding. So Precious technique will become handy.
    So here I am...
    You are such a beautiful bride! What you did with the photo is magnificent!

Daphne, your photo adjustments are amazing too! Thanks for sharing the motion blur tip too!

6. Ok here are mine:
    Original

Dreamy One

So fun to play with! I'm not super good yet, so I'll keep working on it.
    Thanks so much for teaching us!
    Just take it..."One Memory At A Time"
    Have you seen my new kits?
    Check Out My Store

7. Gorgeous photo Alisha! I love it with the effect!

This is some wonderful tips, thank you. Im always on the look out for people who are willing to help !!

9. Wow Katia I finally found this technique...I love this efect and the photos are all awesome...Beautiful job ladies...
    ~Hugs from Montana~
    Judy

Fan Of:

Appalled

Quote Originally Posted by emst View Post
    I'll stick with the first one the second photo looks too blurry for me, not dreamy at all, and you don't need to respond we all have our own personal opinions on likes and dislikes and I don't like what you've done with the photo.
    I don't know how long this post was made, and I am new around here, so I have been just searching through looking at all the beautiful creative Layouts, photos, and designs that all of you ladies have been making. I came across this post becuase I wanted to see a few pointers on photography and photoshop. I never thought I would come across this...I just wanted to point out that you are right that we all have our likes and dislikes...but I don't think that she was posting this thread for opinions on whether you liked it or not. I believe her intention was directed towards educating those of us who do like the effect, on how to accomplish it. Sometimes you should just keep your dislikes to yourself. Further more I believe most of us, alumni or newbies, would aggree that your post was not received well and was just plain mean. I thought we were to supposed to lift our neighbors high with encouragement...not strike them down with such comments as your, all because you didn't like it. Lesson learned here....If you don't have anything nice to say...DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL....

GOD BLESS YOU AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!