shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: New Stuff and a Special Price Page Kit

New Stuff and a Special Price Page Kit

I've got new toys in the store today! First of all my Color Blocks Items are now grouped together for a special price of $5.00 that's a savings of $1.75 so head over to the store and get the three packs (paper pack, elements pack and the fiber pack) all in one.

There are new elements in the store. Thumbtacks in lots of rainbow colors. Asterisk gems (they can be used just like thumbtacks, but they'll have a larger shadow since they are chunkier). They are packaged together in one set.

Flower crystals shiny, glittery flower shapes.

A rainbow assortment of glass arrows.

Last but not least some great flower shapes made out of felt. Great texture item for your layouts.
    To visit my blog click the Pineapples Post blinkie below.

wow wow wow!! You have been busy!! Am realy looking forward to using your Colour Blocks kit! :)

Look great Tara! I have to go get those arrows!
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

Wow, Tara!! What an incredibly fun and rich kit!!! Like putting a child in a candy store!!

5. I just love those flower crystals and glittery and shiny!

Tara, looks like some great kits there.

Tara....those are SO fabulous!!! You are such a great designer!!! Good Job!!

Oh Tara these are great, I really love them all.
    Beth