shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FREE Atomic Cupcake Action thru Sept 20th

FREE Atomic Cupcake Action thru Sept 20th

In case you didn't know - there is a fabulous FREE Photoshop action (one for Photoshop and one for PSE) at Atomic Cupcake - BUT for only a limited time - through September 20th.

This one creates puffy FELT shapes and letters - looks awesome!

You can find the free action here

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Thanks ... just downloaded it. Don't have any idea what I am going to dowith it LOL!!

Thanks, now I have a question about these. Do we install these directly into our PSE? I just figured out how to install brushes, so didn't know if we do the same thing with these.

Thank you, Helen!

Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    Thanks, now I have a question about these. Do we install these directly into our PSE? I just figured out how to install brushes, so didn't know if we do the same thing with these.
    Yes same as brushes - at least that's what I do in Photoshop. But I usually don't load up actions in my main folder - I usually just load them in only when I need them - save on processing time in Photoshop - at least for me.

It's been a while since I've used PSE - I have it - but I use Photoshop the most - at least with actions.

Maybe someone else who uses PSE can help out here.

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

how fun! now I gotta learn how to use it.
    ~~Julie P.~~

In PSE-5 you have to install them before you run the program.
    I have a picture that shows where they go, hope this helps.
    I have installed them in PSE5, but for me they don't work ( maybe because I have a dutch version). I have heard that for PSE6 it's different.

I have highlighted the subdirectories! It can be that some of these directories are hidden, so you have to change settings first so you can see hidden directories.

Hope this helps! and that they work for you!
    Diane

<-- fan of

Thanks Helen! This is very cool!

holy cow, these actions are FUN!!! Thanks! There are a few more for free, so get those, too.
    ~~Julie P.~~

Thank you, Helen! This is great. It will be fun to play with this.