shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Brag Book Exchange - Helen's Jeans4U & Andrea's Templates

Quote Originally Posted by Helen View Post

Thanks Mel = great pages!

I have given my 3 BB pages to Holly - and I will check out who used the Jeans4U letters kit - to determine who gets the extra surprise goody bag from me. It will be one of my new Jeans4U add on kits - 100mg+. I will get it out later this week - after I get some personal stuff at home done today and tomorrow. If it's ok with Holly - I'll handle the distribution of the 'extra' goody bag from me.

Thanks again to everyone who participated - the pages are all gorgeous!

sounds great Helen, thanks!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

when do they usually post the new challenge? Sorry Ive never tried this one yet~

Just bopping in to say I have NOT forgotten about you ladies.
    I've been offline for a week now with a very bad back. I had a ruptured disk and back surgery back in 2000 - so I know when my back hurts me this bad it's time to get horizontal and stay off of my 'dupa'.

I'm better now - and am working on the add on preview = for the kit that I will be giving out as the bonus to the ladies who used Jeans4U letters also in their brag book exchanges. I have 3 birthday parties in the next 3 days (Fri, Sat, and Sun) so I do hope to get this add on done in the next day or two.

HUGS to all and sorry I'm late getting out the bonus - but when the back hurts - you just can't sit. It's a pain in the you know what - to get old.

Be back later this weekend with all the goodies.
    HUGS! Helen

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

4. I love the bonus'es but I would rather you take longer sending them out because your busy taking care of your health. So dont rush on my account. Just get feeling better! I'll keep you in my prayers. Hugs, Chris

Hi all! Justing giving you an update on the album...only waiting on two pages! Should be real soon!

Also, the next brag book with the new sharing process will be announced in the next couple of days! So be on the lookout :)

Thanks again!

I just got my bonuses sent out for those of you who used my templates! This was a great exchange! So many lovely pages! Let me know if you didn't get a PM from me and you did use my templates. :)

My "back is back" - and here is the extra goody bag I will be sending out links on tonight. It is an addon kit to my Jeans4U collection.

this will be going out to everyone who also used the "jeans4u letters" kit with their pages. thanks to everyone who participated in this brag book exchange!
    HUGE HUGS from me!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Really glad to see you *back* with a painless *back* Helen!! Love this add-on - Thanks!!! Can't wait to get all the BB QPs and make an album from them. Sure makes things easy to just plop in some pictures, add a little text and maybe an extra or two. Easy peesy and gorgeous at the same time - life is good!

LisasMom on GDS, PhilsMom on Hello, JakesNana on Photobucket, Vicki in *real* life!!

Hi all, I was really hoping to get the album to you before I went out of town last week. I'm back from being out of town now and will be getting you the album in the next day!