shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gonna feel really silly when I get the answer

Question Gonna feel really silly when I get the answer

What is OOB? I know the second someone tells me I'll slap my forehead and say DUH but it's driving me crazy!!! Specially since apparently my last LO I have or did this and don't even know it
    Please have Patience...For I have NONE!

I used Helen's Mom's Christmas Diner (I have the whole kit and love it)

Not a silly question at all! I didn't even think abot it when I posted that comment!

OOB is out of bounds which means when you take a photo and part of it goes outside of the frame.

Actually, like I said, the second you said what it was I said DUH, I knew that it just wasn't connecting al all. What's funnier, is that last month I did the August Technique challenge which was OOB and right after I posted this I got a reply to that thread and realized what it was.

Thanks so much for replying...now I'm gonna go hide under the covers LMAO
    Please have Patience...For I have NONE!

I used Helen's Mom's Christmas Diner (I have the whole kit and love it)

No reason to hide......excellent question. And until I looked at your layout, the answer didn't ring a bell of mine either...LOL!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

ditto what Holly said - no need to hide at all - a perfectly sensible question :)

Ditto - I didn't know what it stood for - for a long time myself either.
    I had to ask someone myself. Keep the questions coming - don't worry about asking them - we've all been there ourselves at one time or another too!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

No need to hide at all .... I had to ask what S4O stood for a little while ago, I knew S4H was Scraps 4 Hire but could not for the life of me work out what S4O was until Joy told me it was Scrap 4 Others. Then I had the same reaction you had. LOL
    Sue xx
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present - Oogway [Kung Fu Panda]

That's why I like it here...nobody ever makes you feel silly for wanting to learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Muma View Post
    No need to hide at all .... I had to ask what S4O stood for a little while ago, I knew S4H was Scraps 4 Hire but could not for the life of me work out what S4O was until Joy told me it was Scrap 4 Others. Then I had the same reaction you had. LOL
    Gee, I have been wanting to know the answer to S4O & S4H for a long time. Now I know an answer I didn't know b4 either. LOL Thank You!

i use the term POP OUT photo for it =) and i think i still will call it POP OUTS... lol...