shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 12x12 Quickpage Exchange-Christy's It's a Guy Thing & Andrea's Templates

Hi all! Justing giving you an update on the album...I'm waiting on tjree more pages! Should be real soon!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Thanks for letting us know holly!

Well ladies, I have run into a major snag. I have all the files but I happened to notice that anyone who gave me a 4shared link directly to a .png file, not a zip file...on my computer they all ended up with the exact same size and I went to open them up and they won't open up in photoshop. So something is not right. Probably the same for the other 2 exchanges that are using the old sharing method, not the new. So I may be having to come back to some of you to get you to zip your files up and upload those for me. Be in touch.

4. It has been my experience that files need to be zipped to send through 4shared. Too often if you just send a png file something gets messed up. Sorry this is causing more work for you, hope it gets cleared up without too much fuss. Thanks for taking the time to work it all out.

Well, good news for this exchange. Of the 5 folks that sent them to me this way, I was able to go back through the my pm's and emails and download them via firefox cleanly so I'll be getting this album to you shortly :) Hoping to be this lucky with the Birthday and Jeans4U exchanges too.........!