shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: How in the world do I upload more than 1 blinkie

Ferndale, MD just between Baltimore and Annapolis

How in the world do I upload more than 1 blinkie

I put my photo up. OK. Then I try to edit signature to ad my birthday cake and my photo goes away...............I've looked everywhere to figure this out. Everyone has blinkies and cakes and sayings up beneath but, I just can't figure it out. Please, someone have mercy on me and set me in the right direction. Thanks!
    Tammy

2. Hopefully I can help

First, upload the blinkie you want in your signature into a photo sharing website (I use photobucket.com). Then you go to your User CP, then choose edit signature. Then click on the insert image button (little yellow square with a mountain pic on it) & then in that box that pops up you put in the link to your picture. (Like I said, I use photobucket, so in the pop up box I just copy & paste the "direct link" info for each blinkie into the insert image box). It lets you add up to 6 images in your signature.

I hope that helps...if I didn't make sense, let me know & I will try to explain it differently!

Ferndale, MD just between Baltimore and Annapolis

Reply to Help!

Thank you so much for taking the time to explain this to me.
    Tammy

4. Quote Originally Posted by Tammy Schisler View Post
    Thank you so much for taking the time to explain this to me.

You're welcome! If it doesn't work with my instructions let me know & I will find the post that helped me figure it out!

Thanks!!! I was trying to do this too without success!!