shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We Are Looking For You!

We Are Looking For You!

We are presently in search of 5 new designers to add to our team. If you are looking for a wonderful, warm, exciting and new place to sell your designs... get in touch with us! :)

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/

...Follow the link to the "contact us" or "Designer Info" page...
    Last edited by Debra; 10-09-2006 at 07:58 PM.

I'm interested but not just yet though. I have to sort out my folders and make more room on my hard drive etc etc. lol. I have just bought me a dvd burner so waiting for that to arrive so i can install it and save some stuff on disk. Bleh lol. But yeah. Id love to be a part of the designer team
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

zip your files

wouldn't this free up disk space?? you really should be designing here...your stuff is awesome!!
    Liz Pike

Blog updated Thursday October 19

You still have to keep back-ups. I learned my lesson the hard way on that one. I had a drive go kaput and lost 20 kits!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca
    You still have to keep back-ups. I learned my lesson the hard way on that one. I had a drive go kaput and lost 20 kits!
    how horrible... one of my biggest "technical" fears! Seems like we need back-ups of our back-ups!

Yep Rebecca I agree. I have accidently downloaded a virus and had to fully reformat my computer so everything I hadnt backed up... which was a lot!... went poof. Actually it took the reformat to break my creators block. I hadnt been creating nor opening psp for a year prior to that. So in a way it was a good thing. I wouldnt have discovered digital scrapbooking if that hadnt happened
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

7. You know I'm interested!

Check out my blog!
    www.koodie.blogspot.com

Me too! Info and links sent earlier today. Thanks!

Sharon

Thank you debra I may be in yours team! please me about mine surrendered!

10. Thanks Nicky! I'm so excited to have you here and doing the CT!! :)