shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Avatar...

Hybrid View

Question Avatar...

Can someone kinda give me a quick rundown on how o create an avatar, like what size does it have to be? Then how do I get it to show up under my name?
    TIA!!
    OH! and how do I add a signiture under my posts??

Krista J.
    kc71595

If you click on User CP you will get lots of options to do with your account. One is "Edit Signature" and when you click it you will get a box just like a post box to play with - just use it as if you are replying to a thread.

About the 4 or 5th option down in the menu you have "Edit Avatar" and all details about size and type of file is on that page. Here is the info that appears just under the upload section

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).
    Hope that helps
    Sue xx
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present - Oogway [Kung Fu Panda]

thanks for the quick reply! I'll see what I can do. :)
    Krista J.
    kc71595

Yay! I figured it all out! Thank you so much, Sue!

Quote Originally Posted by kc71595 View Post
    Yay! I figured it all out! Thank you so much, Sue!
    You are very welcome
    Sue xx
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present - Oogway [Kung Fu Panda]

I've changed my signature but I can't seem to upload my avatar. I've change the size, I think, but I keep getting the failed message. Help!