shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Looking for baby ultrasound LO's

Looking for baby ultrasound LO's

Hi!

I've been thinking about scrapping Elli's first ultrasound picture and have been looking for other LO's to see what people have done with them. I'm looking for that great big inspiration.

So far I have only found Inge's gorgeous page of her baby's first ultrasound picture. If any of you have done one and it's in the galleries somewhere or you've seen one and can find it again, could you please be so kind and put a link here or then PM me about it. I've been looking in the galleries but there's so many of us and so so so many LO's....haven't found any other than the one I mentioned already.

Thanks for your help.

Here's the one I did during a Supreme Team contest:

Thanks Erin! I love what you've done there. :) Absolutely beautiful LO. I love all the blue! :) I'm starting to get some ideas....... but girls...if there's more out there please link them here. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by inge View Post
    It was the second one I found! :) The other one is just as special! :) Beautiful work! :) Thanks Inge!

Inge, you are amazing! Why didn't I find any of these. I've been looking at the wrong member galleries. :) Thanks so much for your help!