shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do I get to the daily download

1. In the Forums - Scroll Down to the "Digital Scrapbook General" area (it's in green bar)

In that area you will see many sub-forums. Click on the "Daily Downloads" forum, look for the day and click on the thread announcement.

To get to the Daily Download, click on the image which is linked to where the actual daily download is located for free in the GDS Store.

Here is the Daily Download forum.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...splay.php?f=50

The one for Saturday will be posted later this evening, but you'll see Friday's is still available. You can also just go to the store and choose New Products...whatever is free is most likely the available DD.

Thanks so much. Got it!!

4. I can't download the free daily download.

I can't download thedaily download from the shopping cart. Where is the button to download the free daily download?

Quote Originally Posted by cha View Post
    I can't download thedaily download from the shopping cart. Where is the button to download the free daily download?
    Have you registered in the store and fully checked out? After you do, there will be a screen saying "thanks for your purchase" (even when it's free) and the link will be toward the middle of the page. HTH!
    ~~Julie P.~~

6. thank.

Thank U. I will to do.

I was having a hard time finding the daily downloads until I figured out that I could go to the store and click on the new products link. I scroll through the new products until I find the one with free on it.