shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I get to the daily download

1. How do I get to the daily download

I don't know why I am having so much trouble with this, but I cannot find the daily downloads. I can find the previous but not the current. I thought I finally found them in a thread but yesterdays was never posted there. Could someone point me in the right direction. Thanks so much.

I don't think there was one for yesterday. The last DD I saw was the one from Wednesday by Carola.

3. Oh I thought they did them everyday. So does that mean I am doing it right then by going into the daily download forum and just waiting for them to post it. It looks like sometimes it doesn't get posted until later in the evening. Do you have 24 hours or if they do it after you go to bed do you just miss out. I'm a little confused. Thanks for all info.

Quote Originally Posted by ryleejaynn View Post
    Oh I thought they did them everyday. So does that mean I am doing it right then by going into the daily download forum and just waiting for them to post it. It looks like sometimes it doesn't get posted until later in the evening. Do you have 24 hours or if they do it after you go to bed do you just miss out. I'm a little confused. Thanks for all info.
    No you dont miss out .... its every 24-48 hours - if one is posted in the evening its usually early for the next day.
    Sue xx
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present - Oogway [Kung Fu Panda]

5. Thank you

You can add the blog to your Google reader (or whatever) and get automatic updates that way, too.

7. Oh cool, thanks a lot.

Daily download

How do I get the daily download - I still cannot see it. Thanks

The one for today is in the store...you can get it here:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...oducts_id=3038

Daily Downloads

I am also having trouble with this. I have signed up for a daily reminder but there are so many places to visit on this site that I get lost.