shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hi There

Hi There

Hi!
    My name is Dana.
    I am married and have 2 kids, Sydney 3 and Sebastian 8.5mths
    I am just starting with digital scrapbooking and usually have more time to look than to actually complete anything. I am hoping being a part of this board will challenge me to complete what I have in my head!

Looking forward to learning and sharing with you.

Dana

Welcome, Dana!!! So glad to have you here! There are plenty of challenges in the forum to help motivate you! Join one today!!! LOL

Steph

3. Welcome to GDS Dana! & Welcome to the most addictive hobby I've ever been involved in! Please make yourself at home. What program are you using? If you have any questions or need any help, just holler. Everyone here loves to help out!

Dana!

Those are such wonderful ages - enjoy then while they last! And you will have time to scrap before you know it, so take all kinds of pictures now!!

Anyway ,check out the challenges and browse the gallery and before you know it, you will be scrapping away all your free time, .

Welcome Dana!!! I can't wait to see your completed projects!!

6. Hi Dana, welcome to GDS. I think you've come to the right place if you're looking to learn more about digi scrappin. All of the ladies here are fab and very helpful. I look forward to seeing you around the message board!!
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN

Hey Dana! Great to meet you! I bet you have your hands full with kiddies that age! As Steph has said, check out the challenges for inspiration, and also browse through the gallery - our members have some fantastic inspirational LOs in there!!

8. Welcome to the site - there is a lot to do here - with real friendly members and admin staff.