Brag Book Exchange - One Memory's Teacher's Pet
We have a new exchange ready for you! Just create a brag size quickpage using One Memory At a Time's brand new Teacher's Pet Kit (on sale for this exchange at 25% off) to make your pages.
At the end of this exchange, all participants will receive all submitted brag book quick pages including this special album created by One Memory At A Time & her talented CT.
Also, if you use her Teacher's Pet Labels...
....you will get this wonderful Apple album!
- Each participant will submit at least 1 brag book quick page but not more than 3 using this kit only (you can include any commercial use items if you wish)
- To guard against folks being able to take previews uploaded to the gallery and turn them into quickpages without participating in this exchange, please save all of your submitted pages onto one blank canvas and save that as a preview jpg. Here's an example of a preview that Nancy implemented.
- Please upload your previews to the Brag Book Exchange Gallery.
- Layouts should be created and saved at 4" x 6" and 300ppi.
- If you are familiar with creating a quick page in a transparent .png file, please submit it in that format. If you are not, we have a couple of tutorials to help you in this area: Paint Shop Pro & Photoshop. If you are unable to create a .png file, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already) . I will take what you submit and punch out the areas for photos and convert them to transparent .png files before sending them all back to the participants.
- Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumUserName_KitName_bragQP.png so as an example, mine would be HollyS_teacherspet_bragQP.png.
- Upload your preview to the Brag Book Page Exchange Gallery for all the oooohs and ahhhs!
- I will need the preview .jpg, and either the .png or .jpg file at the full 6x4 size sent to me. You may use any file sharing site of your choice, or you can zip it up and email me the zip at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign-ups are requested for this so that we know who is working on pages.
- The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on Sunday, August 31st. Please be sure to send me the files by that time as well so that I can publish the album download links more quickly.
Last edited by OneMemory; 08-15-2008 at 08:28 PM.
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
OOOOH! The kit is gorgeous! I have to take part in this one. :) So I'm in!
Oh what a gorgeous kit!!! I'm in!!
I have been WAITING for this!! I love, love, love these exchanges!
LisasMom on GDS, PhilsMom on Hello, JakesNana on Photobucket, Vicki in *real* life!!
I love this kit! Of course I'm in!
I *heart* this kit so much and can't wait to play!! Count me in!!
Wow, you ladies are doing such cute pages! I can't wait to get the finished product at the end of the month.