shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Brag Book Exchange - One Memory's Teacher's Pet

1. i am in - i should have time this weekend to create a page or two man someof you girls are supper fast

2. ok I made a page - it was is the first digi page I have made without using some type of template so it was a learning expericance- but now that i know what i am doing it should not be too hard. So I am going to attempt to do 2 more....

when saving my image do i want it "interlace" or no? i just have no clue what that even means LOL

3. Here's my pages for the Brag Book exchange. This was a great kit!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=36695

4. Quote Originally Posted by scrappingdani View Post
    ok I made a page - it was is the first digi page I have made without using some type of template so it was a learning expericance- but now that i know what i am doing it should not be too hard. So I am going to attempt to do 2 more....

when saving my image do i want it "interlace" or no? i just have no clue what that even means LOL
    When it says interlaced, you can put none. I'm excited to see your pages!!
    Just take it..."One Memory At A Time"
    Have you seen my new kits?
    Check Out My Store

Here are some brag book pages from me:
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=36754

6. Wow, you ladies are doing such cute pages! I can't wait to get the finished product at the end of the month.
    Mrs. Mordecai @ Be It Ever So Humble

I'd like to join this exchange. :) I already have my pages done and will post them soon.
    Wendy
    mom to Emily (India-11), Melody (China-9) & Steven (China-4)
    Waiting for Clarens (Haiti-2)

8. Here is mine.... Teachers Pet
    ~Hugs from Montana~
    Judy

Fan Of:

9. well good intentions don't always work out LOL - i wanted to get 2 more pages done but i have had no time lately to scrap - you would think with the kids starting school i would have free time - nope LOL

so i will try again this afternoon and if i can not get anything done i will just send in the one i have

10. Okay, finally finished these and am zipping them up as I type. Here is my contribution to this exchange!

Click picture for credits!
    ~*~ Geri ~*~