shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hugs from Canada!

Hugs from Canada!

Hello everyone, nice to be here.

My name is Lank and I seem to have stumbled onto this very lovely site.
    Just a bit about me; I'm a stay at home mom of 2 school age children, been married for 15 years and my little soap takes place in Canada, Manitoba to be exact lol. I love to scrapbook whether digital or paper! I can't wait to get started here and have a good look around.

WELCOME Lank!!! You have just stumbled upon one of the friendliest sites I have found yet!!! I can't wait to see your creativity in the gallery!!

Welcome to gDS Lank, so glad you fell upon us. Join in with everything, have fun and make friends - thats what happens here! LOL You just fall in love with the place! Looking forward to seeing your pages!

Hi and welcome to gds - check out the challenges and the gallery for inspiration - and look forward to seeing your layouts!!

Welcome to GDS from a fellow Canadian, who is very nosy!!! Which part of Canada are you from? I live in Ontario!

Stephanie

6. Welcome to GDS Lank! So glad you found us... great to have school age munchkins so you have time to hang out and join us for some fun! Looking forward to getting to know you!

Welcome from a fellow Canadian!! You will love it here !!

Layout Team Member - Scrapbooker's Playground
    Creative Team - Bella Gypsy - designs by Tabatha Reed
    Creative Team - Everyday Digital Scrapbooking Ideas Blog

from one Canuck to another: Welcome!
    Liz / Calgary

9. Welcome and I hope that you have been enjoying your stay at the site - as you have noted there is a lot to do here - with real friendly members and admin staff. Again welcome.