shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: ? about starting a new daily thread

? about starting a new daily thread

Hi guys, I was wondering about starting a new daily thread. Not sure if I can do that or not, but my thought is since we all love comments, why don't we have a thread where we can post the links (1 or 2 a day) to our LOs, and comment on everyone else's that is in the thread. Does that make sense? I have done it on another site and it is a lot of fun, plus you get to see LOs that you might have missed. Great inspiration! To be involved you wouldn't have to do it everyday, but if you do post a LO/LOs, do your best to catch everyone else's for that same day. Not too hard, since I know we all practically live here.

Anyway, just a thought, lmk what you think? And where should we put the thread if we do it?

2. I think it's a great idea... actually had it going on here early on but there wasn't alot of response so it seemed to just fade away.. maybe now that we are growing, it'll be successful! Go For It Gundimom!