shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap with Holly - Thurs, Aug 21st, 9pm est

Less than 3 hrs to go. Can't wait. Just told my DH he couldn't bug me during this time, lol.

2. I'm here...Hopefully Tropical storm Fay will let me keep my power on. She is causing alot of damage here..Lots of flooding. Right now I have power so I cant wait for this to start so I can do mine. Power flickers now as it is. But I am ready...lol Been looking forward to this.

Ok ladies, have the bonus previews ready for you! Here's how tonight's speed scrap is going to stack up...

If you participate, you’ll get this quickpage from my NOT YET released kit (which I'm dieing to show you)!

If you use products of mine, you’ll get a 50% coupon toward the purchase of this kit about to hit my store tonight called Sorbet Burst!

Now, as we go about the speed scrap, keep posting in the forum thread and I’ll randomly pick a post # and the person that did that post will get Sorbet Burst for FREE! WOOHOO!!

See ya soon!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

4. ARG...going to be one tough night...page wants to take forever to refresh. Love the kit Holly..Beautiful!

Love the bonus, and the new sorbet burst kit looks yummy. Ready and waiting for the speed scrap to start!

Wow Holly! I love Sorbet Garden and now Sorbet Burst too! So pretty -- I love all the flowers -- do I see a cherry blossom in there? Just gorgeous. I can't wait to start -- better let the doggies out first though

7. 15 more minutes and I'm still here...lol

me too!

9. Does anyone know if this counts toward the scrappin' 7 challenge?

I counted it towards mine last month.