shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap with Holly - Thurs, Aug 21st, 9pm est

I can see you are going to make us really think on this one tonight, lol.

2. Is a cluster like a frame with a bunch of flowers surrounding it?

Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    Ok ladies.............HERE WE GO! I've heard of this technique that I thought I'd throw it out to you all. Were starting with the elements first.........this technique is to build a cluster first by choosing your elements, sizing and then layering them in and then layering your photo in. Let's see how it goes :)

Step 1: 3 realistic flowers with or without vines/leaves (same or different)

As always, just holler if you have a question or things aren't clear :)
    3 different flowers, or can we use 3 of the same?

4. Quote Originally Posted by LovePSPUPI View Post
    You meran we cant use it for 2 scrappin 7? I asked this month and last month and nobody replied and this month I already did 13 this will be 14. :(
    No, just once each month. I haven't seen that question so I'm sorry it wasn't answered.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

5. Quote Originally Posted by LovePSPUPI View Post
    Is a cluster like a frame with a bunch of flowers surrounding it?
    a cluster is a bunch of stuff gathered together...

6. Hello everyone,

I've never done this before, but I'll give it a shot :0)

Renee'

my2suns

7. Quote Originally Posted by elenasworld View Post
    3 different flowers, or can we use 3 of the same?
    same or different...

8. ok thanks..Ill get started on it

9. Hopefully I can accomplish this! I am trying to hold my 5 month old daughter on my lap...she is teething & is seeming to only want mom today!! So so much for dad taking her (unless I want to listen to her have a melt down!!)

10. Quote Originally Posted by my2suns View Post
    Hello everyone,

I've never done this before, but I'll give it a shot :0)

Renee'

my2suns
    yaay, glad you are joining us. Remember the more you post in here the better your chances of winning the free kit randomly :) Holler if you have any questions. Gonna be giving out 7 steps until 10pm then you will have one hour after that do finish your layout and upload it our gallery. Please mention the Speed Scrap in your layout description when you upload.