shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap with Holly - Thurs, Aug 21st, 9pm est

Yes it sure does count!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

2. yes but has to be Aug scrappin 7. I missed getting mine in last month because it ended July 31 and I thought I could use for this month. I couldnt. So this has to be used for Aug scrappin 7 only

3. Yay! Thanks for everyone's responses!

4. YES!!! Its 9:00 here...:)

wow -- it can be used for scrappin7?
    where have i been
    there are so many cool challenges -- i have a hard time choosing, and then I run out of time and a fun new one is going on

wouldn't it be fun if we could do 2 scrappin 7 challenges. I think I have done enough this month to be close to it.

Shoot I'm lucky if I can do one layout a month....let alone 7! You guys are awesome who do that program!

Ok ladies.............HERE WE GO! I've heard of this technique that I thought I'd throw it out to you all. Were starting with the elements first.........this technique is to build a cluster first by choosing your elements, sizing and then layering them in and then layering your photo in. Let's see how it goes :)

Step 1: 3 realistic flowers with or without vines/leaves (same or different)

As always, just holler if you have a question or things aren't clear :)

Only because I don't have a life right now, lol. My kids are all grown and I only work 4 months out of the year.

10. You meran we cant use it for 2 scrappin 7? I asked this month and last month and nobody replied and this month I already did 13 this will be 14. :(