shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap with Holly - Thurs, Aug 21st, 9pm est

1. Thank you for the challenge Holly :0)

Good night everyone!

2. Here is mine. Thanks so much for the great speed scrap! I think this one was actually easier than the last one I participated in! :)

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...5&ppuser=10673

Here is mine:

4. Goodnight everyone. Had a BLAST! :)

I am saving it now! I think that it is alright for my first speed scrap!

Everyone's Layouts are great! I love these things. Thanks so much, Holly! Goodnight, everyone!

Thanks bunches Holly for hosting another speed scrap. These are sooo much fun!

8. Wow...talk about intense! That was so much fun...I can't believe I actually did it. The time flew. Here's what I put together! Thanks Holly for all your patience and answering all our questions! This was great!!

Throwing a Fit

Wow, you guys did it an hour! Yaay! Thanks so much to each of you for participating! Will get the bonuses out tomorrow morning and off to check out your creations! I'm still here if you have any questions :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

10. Holly, thanks so much for hosting this again this month. They are very fun! :)