shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap with Holly - Thurs, Aug 21st, 9pm est

1. Is glitter considered an element? (like a glitter streak?)

I am with Spoof on this -- if I want to use the same thing twice or three times -- does that count as three, like if I want to use more flowers in my cluster?

you type too fast -- got my answer!

3. Quote Originally Posted by uinthas View Post
    Wow! 10. Once again I better keep my credits on a list as I go along like I did last time, or it will take me the whole hour to find my credits!! :)
    You can edit your layout description after you upload to add your credits so that may help not slow you down :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

4. Quote Originally Posted by uinthas View Post
    Is glitter considered an element? (like a glitter streak?)
    yep that's fine.

5. So are letters considered elements?

6. I made cluster around a frame..is that ok?

7. Step 1: 3 realistic flowers with or without vines/leaves (same or different)
    Step 2. 3 strings or ribbons (same or different) layered into the cluster
    Step 3: 10 elements of your choice layered into the cluster (this is the step where you can add anything to the cluster you want!)
    Step 4. 1 photo with or without a frame and layered into the cluster

8. So are we limited to three ribbons. Like if I duplicated two ribbons, I really have four. So do I need to get rid of one, or can I count the extra ribbon as one of my elements?

9. Quote Originally Posted by ewb68 View Post
    So are letters considered elements?
    Yes but that's in another step!

10. Quote Originally Posted by spoof View Post
    So are we limited to three ribbons. Like if I duplicated two ribbons, I really have four. So do I need to get rid of one, or can I count the extra ribbon as one of my elements?
    The extra can count toward the 10 of your choice :)