store forum gallery blog sitemap home facebook pinterest twitter
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello!

Hello!

My Names Kaela!
    I'm in Alabama
    24, Engaged
    and have the most gorgeous 9 month old puppy!

Anyways I've been psp'ing n making tags for about 6 or 7 years
    and just currently got into making my own scrap kits!
    Can't wait to meet ya'll

Hi Kaela - welcome to gds - am sure you will love it here as everyone is really friendly! Check out the gallery for some inspiration for your LOs and also the different challenges that are going on :)

Hi Kaela!! Welcome!! You'll find everyone here really super! Hope to see your layouts soon!

Hi Kaela & welcome! I look forward to seeing your layouts, especially of your cute puppy. I'm a sucker for fur babies.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

Kaela, I'm glad you found us! There are a couple of fun games going on in the forum as well as some great challenges (there are some ending toorrow with *very* cool posting bonus'). Looking forward to getting to know you!

Welcome, Kaela!!! I'm so glad you found us!!! This is a very friendly place, with lots of fun challenges and things going on!!! Looking forward to meeting you and seeing some of your layouts!!!

Stephanie

Thanks for the Warm Welcomes Everyone!

Can't wait to get to talk to ya'll on the boards!

Soon as I figur eout how and where I'll show you my LO with my puppy that I just did

Ok maybe I won't show you since its not using a kit form here

Kaela,
    I think it's alright to post it still - I interpreted "using our products primarily" to mean that *most* LO's are using their products - but I know that I have a couple of LO's in the gallery that use other sites products.

It's okay, like Melanie said.... as long as most of the products are from here at some point! We all have layouts from different sites here... at least I think we do!!! LOL

Stephanie