shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Anyone from ISSAQUAH, WAshington?

1. Anyone from ISSAQUAH, WAshington?

Hi! I'm new to this and also looking for people in the Seattle, Bellevue, Sammamish areas of Washington State.

Hi LolliGram & welcome! I know we have a member from Washington, Spokane though I think. Maybe she will reply. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

3. Hi and welcome to GDS! We seem to be spread all over the world..I've yet to find anyone from the Eastern Shore though, but wish you the best in your search :)

4. I am from Renton. We have a yahoo group for northwestdigi-scrappers. We have a weekend where we are getting together in April. We also ocassionally get together for "coffee" once in a while and one member does some fun workshops. Some are from Seattle area, a few from Tacoma, Vancouver-Portland, some in Canada, and some from Central and a few from Spokane and Idaho.

We are all ages and many designers and ct members. A few were recently published (this month) in one of the scrapping mags. I feel so inadequate in this group but it's fun!!

pm me if you have any questions.

5. Thanks for Responding

THANKS to each of you who responded to my request. I was in California when I posted it with my niece...she invited me to attend the CROP which was taking place at the Convention Center.

All this is very, very new to me. She is trying to give me a crash course in designing papers, templates & doodles.

Once I really apply myself to this process, perhaps we can chat again.

colleen...........

6. I live in Algona -- which is just south of Auburn -- my MIL lives on the plateau.

Colleen, did you used to be a "Diva" (from scrapbook divas yahoo list?) Your screen name looks familiar.

8. Wink I am not "DIVA"

Hi ckbymommy...

I am not the person you think I am. I think we have chatted through instant messaging though. I haven't been to this site for a very long time. I'm involved in my gardening now...redoing parts of my lawn...so am not spending a lot of time at the computer. When the weather is nice in Washington state we really have to take advantage of it! colleen

9. bumblebeema

Hi bumblebeema,
    I happen to live on the Plateau also. Do you ever visit your MIL?
    colleen
    Last edited by LolliGramGIFTS; 05-15-2007 at 07:01 PM. Reason: I didn't type the person's name I am writing to.

10. Spokane here

Not exactly the Seattle area, but in the same state (almost!) anyway. I'm actually about 5 minutes from Idaho. :) I don't know any other digiscrappers here besides my 19 year old daughter, who I just recently converted. I'm still working on my paperscrapping friends. LOL