shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Choosing the right program...

I use PSP .... and love it. I tried PSE and could not get on with it. But thats just me. We are all different and prefer different programs. The best thing I can suggest is download the trials for each one and see which one YOU prefer.
    Sue xx
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present - Oogway [Kung Fu Panda]

Quote Originally Posted by Muma View Post
    I use PSP .... and love it. I tried PSE and could not get on with it. But thats just me. We are all different and prefer different programs. The best thing I can suggest is download the trials for each one and see which one YOU prefer.
    I totally forgot that you can do that! I agree, this is the best way to find out!
    ~~Julie P.~~

Several months ago I downloaded CS3 trial and was beginning to learn it when the trial expired! It is a steep learning curve but from what I could see a great program! I am still using Microsoft Digital Image Suite but am finally getting CS3 this week I think. YEA!!!!!

jazzys mom

I started off with PSE5 and absolutely loved it! I taught myself, so it really is quite easy when once you get the basics. I then started designing and found I couldn't do everything I wanted to do (text on a path to name one) and I now have CS3 - which I love as it has amazing capabilities!
    Personally, if I hadn't started designing, I would have stuck with PSE5 - as someone else said previously, if you want text on a path, simply grab one of Andrea's templates and you can use that.
    Also don't forget Andrea's Photoshop classes here at GDS- they really are worth taking!!!