shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Memphis Area here...

1. Memphis Area here...

I'm new and need a buddy to help me learn the basics.

God bless you!!!

Donna

I'm not anywhere near Memphis, but am more than happy to help you out, just ask whatever questions you might have and I will do my best to answer them.

Nowhere near Memphis either, but lots of people here are willing to help you out and ask any questions you have!

Depending on what software you are using, we have some tutorials here and also some classes you can take here

HTH :)

4. Welcome fellow scrapbooker and Tenneseean! I'm new to this myself but I've caught on quickly. So feel free to ask me anything and if I can help I surely will. Look forward to see some layouts from you!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRain View Post
    Welcome fellow scrapbooker and Tenneseean! I'm new to this myself but I've caught on quickly. So feel free to ask me anything and if I can help I surely will. Look forward to see some layouts from you!!
    Welcome fellow scrapbooker and Tenneseean! I'm new to this myself but I've caught on quickly. So feel free to ask me anything and if I can help I surely will. Look forward to see some layouts from you!!

Thank you and hello to you to!

You caught on quickly!~ WOW. I've never made not one LO. I've played with other kits, etc... but never made one, never tried to. I do want to learn. So where do I start?

Our oldest son's first wife was from Huntingdon, TN. I don't remember her maiden name, but she was from a very wealthy family there. They lived out in the country; their wedding reception was at her home there.

They both have remarried now. I still miss her.

Donna