shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap going on now - 9pm - 11pm eastern (JOIN NOW!)

Speed Scrap going on now - 9pm - 11pm eastern (JOIN NOW!)

Why would you be crazy enough to scrap under pressure like a time crunch? Because itís so much fun!!! And do we ever do anything that doesn't give you participation bonuses?

For the next hour+, every 10 minutes, I will give instructions on the next step to building a layout. After I give the last instruction (there are 7), you will have one hour to complete your layout, upload it to your member gallery and link back here. Please use GDS products primarily when building your layout. If you have any troubles or questions along the way, just post here and I will assist..

Most importantly............HAVE FUN!

Anyone participating will receive my Purple Passion Add-On:

If you participated in the one earlier today and you participate in this one, you will get the entire Purple Passion kit!

And remember to talk lots here in this thread because you could be the one lucky random participant to win a $5 gift card to my store! I pick a post number randomly!

This speed scrap's theme is PEEK-A-BOO!

Ok, here's your first instruction:

1. 1 photo - maybe just eyes or a child playing peek-a-boo. Don't worry if you don't have a photo like this because the overall layout will be a PEEK-A-BOO type when all is said and done
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

This is gonna be fun, I can tell already, lol.

3. That should be easy enough :) Lets see if I am saying that an hour from now!

Ok...I'm here again....more fun!

Going to find my photo now.

Wow! Should have had PS open already. Guess I can look for a photo.

Ok, here's step 2:

1. 1 photo - maybe just eyes or a child playing peek-a-boo. Don't worry if you don't have a photo like this because the overall layout will be a PEEK-A-BOO type when all is said and done
    2. 3 papers (2 solid and 1 patterned)

I think I found a photo. Wow, and I did it under 10 minutes this time around.

Another idea for the photo is one where you caught someone doing something!

Found my photo, now off to find papers