store forum gallery blog sitemap home facebook pinterest twitter
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    I'm a little slow 2nite. I am still learning PSE 3 and had to get my cheat sheets out to see how to layer the template, but I got it!

the template made that so easy! thanks holly

Quote Originally Posted by tweederbug View Post
    OMG..I missed this today and I have to miss it now because I have family in from out of town. Can't stay because my family will make fun of me since I am on here. They think that I am an addict to scrapbooking!
    Let 'em laugh!! I have my hubby's oldest daughter and her two kiddo's in from texas. But she encourages my scrapbooking because she eventually reeps the benefits of the scrapped pages.

I had to miss the early one, we were exploring the garden of the gods. We got a late start on our touristy things today because my 6 year old got stung by two wasps and one sting was making his eye swell shut, so we had to take him in this morning.

I've chosen a photo, am still narrowing down the papers (have it down to 5 right now), and am waiting to decide on the border until I get more info.

You're being very mysterious with this one Holly, it's definitely adding a whole new aspect of hair pulling.
    Suzette

Step 5:

1. 1 photo - maybe just eyes or a child playing peek-a-boo. Don't worry if you don't have a photo like this because the overall layout will be a PEEK-A-BOO type when all is said and done
    2. 3 papers (2 solid and 1 patterned)
    3. Page border of your choice. Here is a layered one that I made for you to snag and use if you wish... (provided border template to download on page 2, post #16 if you would like to use)
    4. If you are using the border template I provided, counting the background layer and the two layers I gave you, layer the papers on those 3. Otherwise, arrange the 3 papers as you wish.
    5. Frame picture and tuck under border so it's "peeking" out.
    Last edited by HollyS; 07-29-2008 at 05:48 PM.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    I'm a little slow 2nite. I am still learning PSE 3 and had to get my cheat sheets out to see how to layer the template, but I got it!
    Hi Cathy!
    I am slow all the time. I like this 'cause I can actually get a layout done in an hour. It usually takes me hours to pick through things and change them over and over.

Yes, she is!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by elenasworld View Post
    Hi Cathy!
    I am slow all the time. I like this 'cause I can actually get a layout done in an hour. It usually takes me hours to pick through things and change them over and over.
    I can relate to that. I normally second guess myself and change it several times b4 feeling like it is finished!

9. I have a really bad headache right now, so hopefully this doesn't get too stressful.

Oh, I'm so late, but I'm going to try to catch up. I've been trying not to overthink things recently, so this should be a good challenge!