Results 41 to 50 of 129
07-29-2008, 05:39 PM #41
I'm a little slow 2nite. I am still learning PSE 3 and had to get my cheat sheets out to see how to layer the template, but I got it!
07-29-2008, 05:39 PM #42
the template made that so easy! thanks holly
07-29-2008, 05:40 PM #43
I had to miss the early one, we were exploring the garden of the gods. We got a late start on our touristy things today because my 6 year old got stung by two wasps and one sting was making his eye swell shut, so we had to take him in this morning.
I've chosen a photo, am still narrowing down the papers (have it down to 5 right now), and am waiting to decide on the border until I get more info.
07-29-2008, 05:40 PM #44
You're being very mysterious with this one Holly, it's definitely adding a whole new aspect of hair pulling.Suzette
07-29-2008, 05:40 PM #45
1. 1 photo - maybe just eyes or a child playing peek-a-boo. Don't worry if you don't have a photo like this because the overall layout will be a PEEK-A-BOO type when all is said and done
2. 3 papers (2 solid and 1 patterned)
3. Page border of your choice. Here is a layered one that I made for you to snag and use if you wish... (provided border template to download on page 2, post #16 if you would like to use)
4. If you are using the border template I provided, counting the background layer and the two layers I gave you, layer the papers on those 3. Otherwise, arrange the 3 papers as you wish.
5. Frame picture and tuck under border so it's "peeking" out.
Last edited by HollyS; 07-29-2008 at 05:48 PM.I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
07-29-2008, 05:41 PM #46
07-29-2008, 05:41 PM #47
Yes, she is!!!!
07-29-2008, 05:42 PM #48
07-29-2008, 05:43 PM #49
I have a really bad headache right now, so hopefully this doesn't get too stressful.
07-29-2008, 05:44 PM #50GDS Addict
- Join Date
- May 2008
Oh, I'm so late, but I'm going to try to catch up. I've been trying not to overthink things recently, so this should be a good challenge!Claire - Rookie Homemaker