shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap going on now - 9pm - 11pm eastern (JOIN NOW!)

1. I already turned one in to meet the deadline but made some changes because of misunderstanding the instructions. :)

Heres the redo
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...34&ppuser=6013

Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    You just LOVE that J word don't you???? LOL
    You'll love it too in a few years when memories fade (and I'm talking about the grandkid's memories - not ours!! LOL) Then you'll be happy she nagged at us about it!!!!

LisasMom on GDS, PhilsMom on Hello, JakesNana on Photobucket, Vicki in *real* life!!

Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    Here's mine...

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...4&limit=recent

And just an fyi, this is the layout from Muma that gave me inspiration for this speed scrap.
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=34699
    I edited my comment Holly!! It just struck me as hilarious at the time but then it doesn't take much to strike my fancy these days!!!

LisasMom on GDS, PhilsMom on Hello, JakesNana on Photobucket, Vicki in *real* life!!

Quote Originally Posted by LisasMom View Post
    You'll love it too in a few years when memories fade (and I'm talking about the grandkid's memories - not ours!! LOL) Then you'll be happy she nagged at us about it!!!!
    I know you are right, I just have such a hard time putting the words down that I think sound right. Guess I need to work on that!!!!!

I edited my comment Holly!! It just struck me as hilarious at the time but then it doesn't take much to strike my fancy these days!!!
    Oh I had a laugh at your comment! And I fixed my description...LOL!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    I know you are right, I just have such a hard time putting the words down that I think sound right. Guess I need to work on that!!!!!
    I know what you mean...but anything is better than nothing!

here's mine

Forgot to link it here

Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    I know what you mean...but anything is better than nothing!
    You are right! I will definitely try and work on this!!!!!

Well ladies...hope I didn't stress you out too much this time around and that you are pleased with how your layout turned out. :)

I'll get coupons out by PM tomorrow morning and will announce the random winner....I'm a little brain dead at the moment...LOL!

Thanks again!

Here is mine. Rather simple, but it is there. I put it up a few min. ago, but had to go put the sheets on the bed so hubby could go to bed. It's funny what the forget how to do.
    I see you!
    Last edited by eb2177; 07-29-2008 at 07:27 PM. Reason: forgot the link again....
    Erin