shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Corel PSP Photo X2

Corel PSP Photo X2

I received a discount offer in my email and I was wondering if anyone has used this program. I am still using PSP 9 and I was thinking about upgrading to a Photoshop program but now they have this offer.

I was wondering if anyone had any advice or experience with the program. If not I did download the trial so I am going to play around with that.

I used PSP XI and have been thinking about the upgrade also. I am happy with XI but the upgrade looks better. I have tried to install the trial version and it jammed my computer up so I deleted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy__Eyes View Post
    I used PSP XI and have been thinking about the upgrade also. I am happy with XI but the upgrade looks better. I have tried to install the trial version and it jammed my computer up so I deleted it.
    Funny you should mention that ..... I tried installing the trial version of X2 last week and had to instantly delete it because of the same thing. I also use XI.
    Sue xx
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present - Oogway [Kung Fu Panda]

For some reason X2 makes my computer run really slow. I think this was the reason I never upgraded before.

5. I have used both XI and X2 and like X2. I haven't had any problems with it but if you look in there knowledge base they have resolution for the slowness problem. Mentioned in their forum website also.

Thank you I will definitely be looking into that.

Hi! I've used PSP 8, 9, 10, X1, and X2. I, too, had trouble when I first downloaded X2 with it having trouble co-existing with X1; however, Corel has released and update to X2 (version 12.01) and that seems to have fixed that problem. I really like X2 and going from version 9 to X2, you'll see a whole bunch of new features, particularly those used for photo editing. Take a look at this link (it shows you the different features available in each version of PSP)

http://www.corel.com/img/content/pro...on_5568-07.pdf

Daphne
    My blog - where everything is Absolute Poppycock

8. i have had psp 9 and i upgraded to x2 and i love it! It is different but once you get used to it its great.

I have just upgraded to X2 and am finding it excellent. Just a word of warning though, I was tempted to upgrade because the offer said:
    "Corel® Painter™ Photo Essentials 4 is included in all language versions of the new Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 Ultimate edition"
    However, this is a watered down version which allows you to do arty things to your photos (good fun), but does NOT have the facility to start with a fresh page and draw (or layers). I had a polite grumble with Corel, as I think it is missleading, but they have not replied.

10. I came in to the digi world using PSP X2 and I love it. Haven't had any problems though.