Results 21 to 30 of 76
07-29-2008, 11:37 AM #21
everyone doing ok so far? Have lots viewing this thread but haven't posted anything. Remember that you increase your chances of winning a $5 coupon to my store by posting in here!
07-29-2008, 11:37 AM #22
Wow! Very Fast....I just hope I like how it turns out...right now I'm unsure.
07-29-2008, 11:38 AM #23
I'm here, scrapping away!!!
07-29-2008, 11:38 AM #24
remember that you have an hour after all steps have been announced :)
07-29-2008, 11:38 AM #25
can foliage have a few flowers mixed in??
07-29-2008, 11:39 AM #26
Busy little bee!
07-29-2008, 11:41 AM #27
1. 2 photos cut in any shape other than a square or rectangle but framed in the same shape.
2. attach framed photos together with string, ribbon or staples.
3. select 2 patterned papers and 2 solid papers and shape/cut and layer as you wish.
4. add greenery or foliage (3 of the same or different)
5. Add a title (either typed or using an alpha)
07-29-2008, 11:43 AM #28GDS Addict
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Northwest Oregon
Now I wish that I had all my scrap stuff organized again ... I just haven't haven't had the time since swiching to vista and getting acdsee. So the hunt continues for foliage...Erin
07-29-2008, 11:43 AM #29GDS Dabbler
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Bay Area, California
Can I make the title using one of the 4 papers?
07-29-2008, 11:44 AM #30