shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Speed Scrap going on now (2pm eastern)...JOIN IN!

Threaded View

1. Speed Scrap going on now (2pm eastern)...JOIN IN!

Why would you be crazy enough to scrap under pressure like a time crunch? Because it’s so much fun!!! And do we ever do anything that doesn't give you participation bonuses?
    Ok ladies, here we go...

For the next hour+, every 10 minutes, I will give instructions on the next step to building a layout. After I give the last instruction (there are 7), you will have one hour to complete your layout, upload it to your member gallery and link back here. Please use GDS products primarily when building your layout. If you have any troubles or questions along the way, just post here and I will assist..

Most importantly............HAVE FUN!

Anyone participating will receive my Purple Passion Add-On:

And remember to talk lots here in this thread because you could be the one lucky random participant to win a $5 gift card to my store! I pick a post number randomly!

Ok, here's your first instruction:

1. 2 photos cut in any shape other than a square or rectangle but framed in the same shape.
    Last edited by HollyS; 07-29-2008 at 11:04 AM.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.