shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap going on now (2pm eastern)...JOIN IN!

Thanks Holly! Here's my layout:

Driving In My Car
    Suzette

OK, got mine done but not happy with it. I'll have to redo some of it or something - too cluttery. Be back with a link.

LisasMom on GDS, PhilsMom on Hello, JakesNana on Photobucket, Vicki in *real* life!!

LisasMom on GDS, PhilsMom on Hello, JakesNana on Photobucket, Vicki in *real* life!!

Oh Holly left already! Darn! Well, anyway, I have mine posted but can I change it some and then repost the better one?? I really liked this template with the puzzle pieces when you mention a *different* shape and I like the blues and yellows of the collab kit for these pictures. But. . . . something is just not right. So please, please, please let me change it some!!!

OK! I got mine done 1 min over time. I hope I'm forgiven. :) Now off to upload the LO and then link it here.

6. Quote Originally Posted by LisasMom View Post
    Oh Holly left already! Darn! Well, anyway, I have mine posted but can I change it some and then repost the better one?? I really liked this template with the puzzle pieces when you mention a *different* shape and I like the blues and yellows of the collab kit for these pictures. But. . . . something is just not right. So please, please, please let me change it some!!!
    Nope, I'm still here...was just over gushing over all the layouts! Of course you can change up things as you wish now that you've posted :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Oh I missed the deadline, oops. Oh well, I'll post it when I'm done anyway and hopefully try again tonight. :o) I really need to get this stuff in some sort of order.
    Erin

8. Thank you to everyone who has participated! I'll be sending a coupon to snag the add-on shortly :) Remember if you also participate tonight, you'll get my entire Purple Passion kit...woohoo! I'll give you a little hint...one word...

PEEKABOO!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Ina View Post
    OK! I got mine done 1 min over time. I hope I'm forgiven. :) Now off to upload the LO and then link it here.
    I'll let you slide THIS time...................

<just kidding!>

10. Quote Originally Posted by eb2177 View Post
    Oh I missed the deadline, oops. Oh well, I'll post it when I'm done anyway and hopefully try again tonight. :o) I really need to get this stuff in some sort of order.
    Um, is anyone out there still looking at the clock? Uh hmmm, I'm not!