shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 76

Thread: Speed Scrap going on now (2pm eastern)...JOIN IN!

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Posts
    3,106
    Thanks Holly! Here's my layout:

    Driving In My Car
    Suzette



  2. #62
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Port Clinton, Ohio on Lake Erie
    Posts
    556
    OK, got mine done but not happy with it. I'll have to redo some of it or something - too cluttery. Be back with a link.


    LisasMom on GDS, PhilsMom on Hello, JakesNana on Photobucket, Vicki in *real* life!!

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Port Clinton, Ohio on Lake Erie
    Posts
    556


    LisasMom on GDS, PhilsMom on Hello, JakesNana on Photobucket, Vicki in *real* life!!

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Port Clinton, Ohio on Lake Erie
    Posts
    556
    Oh Holly left already! Darn! Well, anyway, I have mine posted but can I change it some and then repost the better one?? I really liked this template with the puzzle pieces when you mention a *different* shape and I like the blues and yellows of the collab kit for these pictures. But. . . . something is just not right. So please, please, please let me change it some!!!


    LisasMom on GDS, PhilsMom on Hello, JakesNana on Photobucket, Vicki in *real* life!!

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Burlington, MA, USA
    Posts
    5,585
    OK! I got mine done 1 min over time. I hope I'm forgiven. :) Now off to upload the LO and then link it here.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by LisasMom View Post
    Oh Holly left already! Darn! Well, anyway, I have mine posted but can I change it some and then repost the better one?? I really liked this template with the puzzle pieces when you mention a *different* shape and I like the blues and yellows of the collab kit for these pictures. But. . . . something is just not right. So please, please, please let me change it some!!!
    Nope, I'm still here...was just over gushing over all the layouts! Of course you can change up things as you wish now that you've posted :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.


  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Northwest Oregon
    Posts
    1,411
    Oh I missed the deadline, oops. Oh well, I'll post it when I'm done anyway and hopefully try again tonight. :o) I really need to get this stuff in some sort of order.
    Erin

  8. Thank you to everyone who has participated! I'll be sending a coupon to snag the add-on shortly :) Remember if you also participate tonight, you'll get my entire Purple Passion kit...woohoo! I'll give you a little hint...one word...

    PEEKABOO!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.


  9. Quote Originally Posted by Ina View Post
    OK! I got mine done 1 min over time. I hope I'm forgiven. :) Now off to upload the LO and then link it here.
    I'll let you slide THIS time...................

    <just kidding!>
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.


  10. Quote Originally Posted by eb2177 View Post
    Oh I missed the deadline, oops. Oh well, I'll post it when I'm done anyway and hopefully try again tonight. :o) I really need to get this stuff in some sort of order.
    Um, is anyone out there still looking at the clock? Uh hmmm, I'm not!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •