Results 41 to 50 of 76
07-29-2008, 11:58 AM #41
All caught up!! WOOHOO.
07-29-2008, 12:00 PM #42
I just had a thought! You're going to say the "J" word aren't you......
07-29-2008, 12:00 PM #43
Ok, here's your final step:
1. 2 photos cut in any shape other than a square or rectangle but framed in the same shape.
2. attach framed photos together with string, ribbon or staples.
3. select 2 patterned papers and 2 solid papers and shape/cut and layer as you wish.
4. add greenery or foliage (3 of the same or different)
5. Add a title (either typed or using an alpha)
6. attach tag or label with date
7. add at least 2 sentences of journaling
You have until 4pm eastern to upload a layout and link back here :) Good luck and have fun! I'm scrapping right here with you!
Last edited by HollyS; 07-29-2008 at 12:05 PM.
07-29-2008, 12:01 PM #44
07-29-2008, 12:01 PM #45
how many sentences?
07-29-2008, 12:01 PM #46
ACK!!! I knew it!!!
07-29-2008, 12:05 PM #47
sorry 2 sentences...
07-29-2008, 12:07 PM #48
My pool themed LO is gonna look pretty funny with foliage LOL
07-29-2008, 12:08 PM #49
yeah i'm right there with you Erin..I have beachy pics....LOL
07-29-2008, 12:08 PM #50Ina Guest
Hi girls! I'm only now joining...... couldn't get on earlier. YIKES! I have to be quick to do this all in an hour! :) Wish me luck! And HOLLY, please don't shoot me if I don't finish quite on time.