shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie from California

1. Newbie from California

Hi! I am not new to digital scrapbooking but new to this site! I have been digi scrappin about 2 1/2 years and I love it. I never really paper scraped except when I was really young. But it didn't last!

I have two children of my own and 3 stepchildren. All are grown except my 16 year old daughter (the subject of most of my scrapin!).

I am looking forward to browsing this site and learning a lot more about this wonderful addiction!!

Hello, Paula! Welcome to GDS!

Welcome Paula!!! This is an awesome site with lots of friendly, helpful people!!! We hope you will join in on some chats and challenges!!! Look forward to seeing you around the site!!!

Stephanie

Welcome to the site. I know you will enjoy it here. There are a lot of really nice people here who are always willing to help if you need it. The crops and challenges are fun and challenging. I look forward to seeing your pages in the gallery soon.

WELCOME!!! You have stumbled upon a very friendly site!!

Welcome to gds - am sure you will love it here - everyone is very friendly! Check out the challenges for inspiration for layouts - there are some great ones going on :)

Welcome to gDS you will have a great time here. Everyone is friendly and it is a home form home! Looking forward to seeing your layouts :)

8. Hi Paula and welcome to GDS, everyone here sure is friendly and helpful. I hope that you join in on some of the chats and challenges here, it's loads of fun!!
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN

Welcome to GDS! I am from California, too! This is a fabulous site and you will have lots of fun here! Look forward to checking out your layouts and getting to know you more! :)
    Michaele

Hi Paula & welcome! I'm glad you found our site & I look forward to seeing your layouts.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown