shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 12x12 QuickPage Exchange-Helen's Candyland + Andrea's Templates

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

2. Here are my two layouts...GDS FINALLY let me start uploading photos!!!

I can't wait to see all of the QP's and start scrapping LAST years photos!!!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=35150

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=35151

3. First time I'm joining this, hope I'm not too late. I've posted the preview in the gallery but been having problems with the upload - it's going really slllooowwwwlllly. I'll email links once it's done, hopefully soon. I used Andrea Gold's Christmas Templates.

4. I was just curious when we would be getting the links for the QP's and our participation goodies....I am SOO excited to begin scrapping with all of it!!! :)

5. I've been wondering that too - did you get a response from anyone?

Hi everyone - Holly is probably waiting on some QPs to distribute - will send her a PM to see what's up. Thanks to everyone who participated - the pages and goodies should be going out very soon.

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

7. Holly wrote to me today - obviously with such a big set of QP's it is taking her awhile to get it all together. She said we should have everything in a few more days - I can't wait though! SOOOO Excited!!!

Hi all, the extra bonuses have been sent out and I'm just waiting on one last file to get you all the album. If I don't get it in the next day, I'll publish what i have :)

Hi all, just a PM with the album download links...but got word that #5 and #9 zips weren't there in the folder. I have since uploaded those so you can grab them too!

10. I am in awe at all the QPs. I have opened and looked at each one and they are all so wonderful. What a ton of talent you gals have! There will be no problem scrapping Christmas photos this year.

Thank you to Holly for all your work, and to Andrea for providing the huge Grab Bag gift (terrific bundle of templates and WA) and to Helen for supplying the perfect kit for scrapping Christmas pages and also for her gift of a matching Alpha.

This has been a super experience for me! Thanks everyone :)