shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hi from Florida!

Hybrid View

Hi from Florida!

Hi, I am a SAHM with two boys and a wonderful boyfriend. I homeschool my oldest son and am working on a website for shopping and am also a part of a CT and ET and a MOD (Just a little busy lol) I'm originally from NY but moved here a little over 10 years ago because I would rather have my boys grow up dodging gale force winds and flying debris than bullets I look forward to having fun here!
    Visit my Blog for freebies

Hi!! Welcome to gds!! Am sure you will find everyone here really friendly!

Just one question - whats an ET???? (I am assuming it doesn't mean extra-terrestrial!!)

3. Joy, you're funny! Welcome! We're glad you found us! What part of Florida? I live in SW florida and have 3 boys.... :) How old are your boys? Have lots of admiration for you and others who tackle the home-schooling thing...

How did you hear about us? We have lots going on right now including lots of challenges so hopefully you find a ton to peak your interest :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Hello and WELCOME!!! You have found one wonderful site!! Everyone here is so supportive and friendly!!

Oh, and Joy BTW; ET is Elements Team :)

Why thank you ladies! I am in West Palm Beach and my boys are 10 and 13 (almost 14). I'm not sure how I found this site, I am always surfing for one thing or another and multi-tasking (plus senility is setting in so it's not a pretty sight lol) Homeschooling was not an option, not that I mind doing it at all but it should not have been a necessity. Oh btw is there somewhere in here that I can sign up for more hours in my day?
    Visit my Blog for freebies

Hi and welcome! I'm a homeschooling mom of 3 & I can relate to the request for more hours in a day, lol. I look forward to seeing your layouts & getting to know you.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

8. Hey Terrell

Just up the road from you in Fort Pierce, Florida. Welcome.

Casey

Welcome from another newbie, I couldn't even imagine how tough it is to homeschool, I have enough trouble helping my fifth grader do homework!
    FRACTIONS! YUK!