shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final Week! Show some love Contest

1. Final Week! Show some love Contest

Well, it's our final week of the Supreme Team contest and boy do we need your cheering on! Just post as many comments ON ANY layout in the gallery or respond to ANY threads in our Forum. At the end of this final round which is next Monday, January 29nd at 9am EST, we'll tallie up to see who did the most comments and posts and the winner will win this GORGEOUS kit designed by Debra. Trust me....this kit if full of goodies so you guys better move those fingers fast on that keyboard of yours! It was neck and neck last week so when you think you've done enough, better keep at it!!!!

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

WooHoo!!! This kit is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! Whether I win or not; I am definately getting this kit!!! Let the "love" begin!!

This is a beautiful kit. I know we will see some fabulous LOs from the finalists with this one.

Yea--another wonderful kit. Now I need to get my fingers busy...

Very pretty kit and I have just the photos for it
    Visit my Blog for freebies

This is such a beautiful kit. I hope I can get on here enough to leave comments :)
    Brenda

7. And the winner is.....BRANDIWEST! Congrats Brandi! Thanks so much for all the involvement and words of encouragement you gave to all our community members this week! Look for a PM from me :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Thanks Holly!!! I just LOVE to go to the gallery and look at all the fabulous LOs!! This is such a great community!! I am so happy to be a part of it!!!

WTG Brandi - thanks for all your involvement!!!