shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: July Speed Scraps Announced!

July Speed Scraps Announced!

Many of you enjoyed our debut Speed Scraps last month and I'm hoping I didn't scare some of you off! So we have another round this month!!

Why would you be crazy enough to scrap under pressure like a time crunch? Because it’s so much fun!!! And do we ever do anything that doesn't give you participation bonuses? And you could be the one lucky random participant to win a $5 coupon to the store!

What is a speed scrap??? Everyone meets in this forum at the designated time. You receive an instruction at the start time and then a new instruction every ten minutes for a total of seven instructions/prompts. After the last prompt is given you have one hour to complete your LO and upload to the our gallery and link to it in the forum thread.

To accomodate our international community, we will have 2...yes 2...speed scraps so mark your calendars for the following:

Tuesday, July 29th, 2pm eastern (request email reminder)
    Tuesday, July 29th, 9pm eastern (request email reminder)

These will be two totally different speed scraps with two totally different sets of rules.

Participation bonus shown soon!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Sounds like fun! I have a feeling someone will be getting an early nap that day so mommy can play along! :)

3. WOOHOO!!! You rock Holly!!!

These were so much fun. I've got my reminders set!

5. I was so bummed that I missed the last ones. I'm so glad these are back!

oooh will hopefully be around to take part in one this month as girls will have finished school - finally!

7. Yeah!! I wanna try to make it to this one! I've set my reminder!

This sounds like you gals are all nuts!!!!! How DO you do this? My nerves can't take it - LOL! At my age - I can't do anything fast!!!!!!! Wishing you the best - I may try this - and if I don't - I will enjoy all of the fantastic layouts and the great thread comments - I read the last one - you gals had a LOT of fun doing the last one - it showed!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

9. this will be my first..Hope I do it right :)

10. I'm so excited you're doing this again! My two from the last challenge were pages that I never would have thought about without doing it under the pressure of the prompts... so much fun!