shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: using 2 page templates

1. using 2 page templates

I downloaded a two page template that I'm so excited about using. It opens in photoshop as a 12x24 template. I guess I was expecting it to be 2 separate pages. How do you separate them to print as two pages so it can be put in a scrapbook?

Thanks!

2. Well most of the time they come in two parts. But to cut them in half you could use the marquee tool to cut the whole thing in half then right click and choose layer via cut. You could drag the finished page to a separate 12x12 page and save them out that way.

That was a great question. I've wondered this myself.

Christy, it was an even better answer. Thank you for taking the time to help!

I have always finished it as a whole and cut it in half like Christy said and drag it to a 12x12 sheet. That's my way but I am sure that there are easier ways!

I use the crop tool in Photoshop. Set the crop tool to 12x12 and 300 ppi and then drag across one side of it. After it crops, make sure you save it as a new filename so you don't overwrite the original. Not sure if this works in PSE.

QUOTE=meganbrueseke;88449]I downloaded a two page template that I'm so excited about using. It opens in photoshop as a 12x24 template. I guess I was expecting it to be 2 separate pages. How do you separate them to print as two pages so it can be put in a scrapbook?

Thanks![/QUOTE]