shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 12x12 QP Exchange-Verena's Bliss of Happiness

12x12 QP Exchange-Verena's Bliss of Happiness

Ready for another quick page exchange...with a twist? Verena's up an added bonus to be sure to read through all of this...

This exchange will be using Verena's brand new Bliss of Happiness Page Kit (on sale for 25% off). Just create a quick page with this kit and you'll receive an album back full of quick pages submitted by each of the participants. Check out our Quickpage Exchange Gallery to see what the participants have created.

Each participant will submit at least 1 quick page but not more than 2 using this kit (you may include any commercial use supplies as well). At the end of this exchange, all participants will receive all submitted quick pages including this gorgeous created by Verena!!

And if you use her Bliss of Happiness Add-On (also on sale for 25% off) ...

You'll get this...

Guidelines:
    • Layouts should be created and saved at 12" x 12" and 300ppi starting with a transparent background.
    • If you are familiar with creating a quick page in a transparent .png file, please submit it in that format.
    • If you are not, we have a couple of tutorials to help you in this area: Paint Shop Pro & Photoshop
    • If you are unable to create a .png file, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already) . I will take what you submit and punch out the areas for photos and convert them to transparent .png files before sending them all back to the participants.
    • Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_QP.png so as an example, mine would be HollyS_bliss_qp.png.
    • Save a preview of your quick page at 600x600 and upload it to the Quick Page Exchange Gallery for all the oooohs and ahhhs!
    • I will need the preview .jpg at 600x600, and either the .png or .jpg file at the full 12x12 size sent to me. You may use any file sharing site of your choice, or you can zip it up and email me the zip at ghswartz@comcast.net.
    • Sign-ups are required for this so that we know who is working on pages.
    • You may submit up to 2 quickpages for this challenge.
    • The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on Wednesday, July 16th. Please be sure to send me the files by that time as well so that I can publish the album download links more quickly.
    Last edited by HollyS; 07-02-2008 at 01:20 PM.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

2. I love this kit! Count me in!
    Just take it..."One Memory At A Time"
    Have you seen my new kits?
    Check Out My Store

Love this kit..count me in!

Wow. Such a pretty kit!

5. I think this may be my favorite kit ever!!!!!!

Here are mine

QP1
    QP2

6. This such a cheerful kit, I would love to create a page.

Here is mylink.
    Last edited by scrappinali; 07-16-2008 at 09:08 PM.

Count me in.
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/image.php?u=10375&type=sigpic&dateline=1220725027

8. Count me in. I love Verena's kits

9. I am going to participate too...I love this kit!

This kit is so wonderful! Count me in!