shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap Today at noon EST

1. Speed Scrap Today at noon EST

What is a speed scrap??? Everyone meets in our forum at the designated time. You receive an instruction at the start time and then a new instruction every ten minutes for a total of seven instructions/prompts. After the last prompt is given you have one hour to complete your LO and upload to the our gallery and link to it in the forum thread.

Here's an idea of how it went last week... http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ead.php?t=7158

Why would you be crazy enough to scrap under pressure like a time crunch? Because itís so much fun!!! And do we ever do anything that doesn't give you participation bonuses? And you could be the one lucky random participant to win a $5 gift card to the store!

To accomodate our international community, we will have 2...yes 2...speed scraps so mark your calendars for the following:

(request email reminder)

For those of you who participate in one of these speed scraps you will receive my Dudes with Attitude AddOn.

For those of you whoparticipates today and participated in my Speed Scrap last week too, you will get my Sweet Elegance page kit!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

This sounds like so much fun!

I have to take Emi to pick up her new glasses, and then go and pick the other two up from the friend who is looking after them. If and don't stop and chat (lol!!!), I should be back in time!!

3. 45 minutes to go...

I missed the 1st one so definitely gonna try this one.
    Sue xx
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present - Oogway [Kung Fu Panda]

i was at work the first time... but I'm here today!

Hi there,
    I love this idea! Can't wait.

I'm sleep deprived but here. Had so much fun with the first one, wanted to play again.....

I had so much fun at the last one that I decided to have another go. Can't wait to get started!
    Suzette

I'm here. Gonna try this again, the last one was fun.

10. Ok ladies...here we go!! I'm going to post in here each of 7 prompts for you to build a layout. Just holler if you have any questoins or things are not clear. Now I'm going to pick a number randomly and that will correlate to the post # of yours and that's who will win the $5 coupon to our store. So don't forget to post in here along the way...

1. one close up type photo framed