shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap Today at noon EST

1. There is one in the July Collab and in Verena's new kit if you have those.

ok for step one you want a close up photo framed .... when you say framed does it have to be a "Frame" or will a border framing the photo work?
    Sue xx
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present - Oogway [Kung Fu Panda]

3. Quote Originally Posted by Muma View Post
    ok for step one you want a close up photo framed .... when you say framed does it have to be a "Frame" or will a border framing the photo work?
    that's fine...just mean not the picture by itself.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

4. Here's an example of a sunray paper:

Hmmm, ok that changes the photo I was planning on using... gotta go reconsider.

6. Prompt 3...

1. one close up type photo framed
    2. 2 papers, one sun ray type and one solid
    3. make bracket shaped paper mat and place photo on it

No I don't have the July kit yet and just bought a Verena kit I think but it may not be a new one.....

Guess I'll have to sit this one out....
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/image.php?u=10375&type=sigpic&dateline=1220725027

8. Only if you do not have a sunray paper can you used some type of striped paper...

9. I'm late getting started but had so much fun last time. I need to see if I can go and find a "sunray" type paper. Back soon.

yep its me with a question again .......
    Can the bracket mat be created with one of the papers from #2?
    Sue xx
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present - Oogway [Kung Fu Panda]