shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap Today at noon EST

Last time, I just *listened* to the clues and was very loosely putting together the layout in my head since things would change majorly at the next clue. Most of the final choices as to papers etc. were made after I had all the clues and started the actual scrapping. So that's what I'm doing now - kind of have a couple different ideas floating around while waiting for things to firm up a little. Does that make sense??

LisasMom on GDS, PhilsMom on Hello, JakesNana on Photobucket, Vicki in *real* life!!

2. Prompt 4:

1. one close up type photo framed
    2. 2 papers, one sun ray type and one solid
    3. make bracket shaped paper mat and place photo on it
    4. make cluster of 2 swirls, 3 flowers or stars and 2 gems
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

3. Prompt 5:

1. one close up type photo framed
    2. 2 papers, one sun ray type and one solid
    3. make bracket shaped paper mat and place photo on it
    4. make cluster of 2 swirls, 3 flowers or stars and 2 gems
    5. Hang tag off or attach tag to top corner of photo with date on it.
    Last edited by HollyS; 07-02-2008 at 09:44 AM.

I assume we can re-colour these elements or do we have to pick elements that already match.
    Sue xx
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present - Oogway [Kung Fu Panda]

This is going to look so good!!!!

6. Hi all, just wanted to let you know that I chose brackets and sunray papers as part of this challenge because they have been very trendy of late. :)

7. Quote Originally Posted by Muma View Post
    I assume we can re-colour these elements or do we have to pick elements that already match.
    recoloring is fine!

Sorry if this is too late; I just joined at the last minute. Here's a really quick ray paper freebie I threw together for those who would like to use it or need it. Feel free to add texture or recolor as you like.

Ray Paper
    Larisa ~ Garden Girl Designs

Designing For:

Grab my blinkie!

9. Quote Originally Posted by GardenGirl05 View Post
    Sorry if this is too late; I just joined at the last minute. Here's a really quick ray paper freebie I threw together for those who would like to use it or need it. Feel free to add texture or recolor as you like.

Ray Paper
    That was sweet of you Larisa...Thanks!

not really getting this part

"make cluster of 2 swirls, 3 flowers or stars and 2 gems"